Why can't someone make a good bulb changing tutorial!?!?

Its absolute hell.

I've not even got to the passenger side yet, I've got the headlight bulb out, but it wont for the hell of it go in. I'm trying to remember how i did my old 197 but I can't.

Is it the clio that has the clip holding the bulb on? Can someone point me or instruct me to a decent tutorial?

Whip the bumper off mate and it will be 10x's easier

plus your hands wont be sliced to **** at the end

Thanks buddy. I got the bulb out (is the clip different on the 200? as the clip looks to be built into the actual light "socket" that the bulb goes into?) but I can't for the hell of me get it back in.

I've given up as a bad job and booked it in at my local garage at 3 where my dad goes. £10 for them to shred their hands.

I have had to become an 'expert' at those sodding bulbs as mine have popped a few times.

passenger side - remove various bits to give access (a good 5 - 10 mins with a small socket set)

drivers side - remove pipe to washer jets

The garage managed to make a mockery of my whining, in and out within 20 minutes. No bumper off, the only part they removed was the pipe on the passenger side.

They even managed to do a diagnostic check in that time too. All worth it for £10!