Whos wanting a carbon bonnet then??

I have them being made at the mo. With the work the factory have on with other projects you will be looking at the wrong side of Xmas in reality but just wanted to guage what the interest is?

Price wise, I could bring them in at a tad under £400 :wink:

I have them being made at the mo. With the work the factory have on with other projects you will be looking at the wrong side of Xmas in reality but just wanted to guage what the interest is?

Price wise, I could bring them in at a tad under £400 :wink:

Whats the weight saving over standard out of interest? Im just curious because the Mk3's bonnet isnt exactly the largest of sizes to begin with :tongueout:

Na. Streamlines pre preg, totally different kettle of fish.

It will be negligable. You don't put a carbon bonnet on a mk3 to save weight!!

I beg to differ for the same reason you just stated. People only want the CF look, saving 1-2kg on a 1200kg car isn't anything people are seriously going to pay for. As long as it looks the part you will have buyers. :thumbup1:

I beg to differ for the same reason you just stated. People only want the CF look, saving 1-2kg on a 1200kg car isn't anything people are seriously going to pay for. As long as it looks the part you will have buyers. :thumbup1:

Eh? You confused me now lol.

That's what I was getting at :smile:

Eh? You confused me now lol.

That's what I was getting at :smile:

LOL yeah I didn't word it very well!

I think it will impact Streamlines business (beg to differ bit :wink:), people aren't after weight saving they just want the look therefore a lower price is better!

:smiley:

Is it genuine carbon through and through, one piece? Or Ktec jobby of the fiberglass bonnet with a carbon sheet laquered on top?

Wouldnt mind replacing mine, shes looking tired.