White 200 owner, chester

Hello everybody,

Ive recently bought a Clio 200 FF in white and i have to say im loving it, handles great and nice strong pull after approx 5k.

This isnt the first clio sport ive owned, i had a silver clio 172 a couple of years ago and loved that to but it got old and unreliable and i regretably sold it on. I modified that quite a bit and before i sold it, it was running a healthy 175bhp which wasnt bad for a 02 plate with 81k on it.

I have similar plans for my new purchase, list of mods i wish to carry out to follow:-

Custom open cone induction, almost complete to stop as much heat soak as posdible.

Ktec pro performance cat back and decat
Matched inlets from 519 automotive
65mm machined throttle body upgrade
Ktec crackle map :smile:

Maybe eventually ktec/cat cams camshaft upgrade.

H&R lowering springs
Rear wheel spacers
Ferodo ds2500 front pads

Visually mods will be suttle :-

Osram diadem front & rear indicators
Gloss black wrapped lower mid section of bumper
Carbon dipped, front & rear diamonds, wing mirror covers, renault sport side bullet thingys :smile: and rear diffuser.
Carbon cup spoiler end plates
Renaultsport chequered side stickers in black
Ktec tow strap in red
Streamline carbon gear knob insert

If fernandez/cazan racing see this, im also interested in some corner splitters as seen on your demo car in performance french car.

And thats about it :smile:

The car came with a great spec and being a ff i was pleased to have the best of both worlds. It came with full leather on standard interior which you dont see very often and is supportive and comfartable, i did look at recaros as previously i owned a corsa vxr and liked them but i didnt find them as comfortable and i didnt like the material they ate made out of so i was happy when i found full leather. Also it has cup spoiler which i like even though some people dont. Plus all the other usual refinements a ff gets.

Any advice, links to anything of interest is much appreciated.

Probaly the biggest introduction ever :smile:

P.s. i will try and upload some pics to a project thread soon

Plans sound good mate.
Where bouts it's Chester you from ... I'm always about that area .. Will be on the lookout for you :tongueout:

I say chester because most people know that but really its more the outskirts of ellesmere port by backford. I will keep a lookout for your to :smile:

What's the ktech crackle map?
is it just a remap for the mods you do
or can they make it crackle and pop from the exhaust ?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jakkehoop Spotted 1
H New Members 1
A New Members 20
J Clio General Chat 22
Webby New Members 19