White 200 Basildon

Think it was me mate. Albi with cup spoiler? You went round up on to the A127 at the Sainsburys roundabout, managed to catch up with you just before I turned off at Dick Turpin?

If so car looked stunning, first time I actually doubted my colour choice lol (Albi was my second choice)

Yeh that was you mate! Car looked sweet! Wanted to have a play but you turned off lol actually sighed to my mate in disappointment haha!

Haha nice. I wanted to catch up so I could catch your plate, but it took forever with all the divs sitting in the wrong lane lol.

You local to the area?

yeh ive seen u around wickford too mate, ive got a black 200. think i went past u a couple weeks back having some fun with my mate and his ibiza boc

Tyler - It may have been me, what time and day? also what do you drive?

Brandon - Yeah, think I've seen you mate. You local to Wickford?

red 197 black wheels.
Was you at shotgate industrial today getting a greasy breakfast?

Last edited:
Tyler - Nah, wasn't me, although I think I've seen you about. :smile:

Bradtate - Haha nice. I think I saw someone else you know yesterday, LY 200, plate ending in EXE? I saw yours and Brandons cars in some pics with it.

Yeh my mate Richard. He's on here too but can't remember his username lol.
Brandon does photography so we should all get some pics together, would be kool.

watch this space.. might have something very special for a few of you 200 owners :wink: brad knows! but keep it shtum for a bit matey!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jakkehoop Spotted 1
2004rickyh Spotted 0
I Spotted 6
D Spotted 0
B Spotted 0