Which tyres

I'm look at getting new tyres but unsure which one iv been looking at falken fk453 and Yokohama Advan Sport V103 and goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
And what size would be best 215 or 225

A few of the members on here run ad08s and rate them highly for road and track

There is a lot of information and discussion about different tyres (i.e. track or road tyres) and reviews from lots of owners. The best answer would be to search and find out what others have already said. FYI the standard tyre size is 215/45.

Iv got the AD08's and I love them. As was told on my thread they don't have grip when cold but when there up to temp they a amazing! Iv also got 225/45 on but to me they just look bigger as wouldn't know how to tell the difference :/

Funnily enough I was actually parked next to another 200 earlier which had 215 conti's on and I think my 225's look better and seem to fill the arches better, but that must be an illusion surely.

I'm look at getting new tyres but unsure which one iv been looking at falken fk453 and Yokohama Advan Sport V103 and goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
And what size would be best 215 or 225

Don't even bother with the other two.

I was thinking ad08 but the price put me off a bit and there no good in cold weather it's always cold in this crapy country

Funnily enough I was actually parked next to another 200 earlier which had 215 conti's on and I think my 225's look better and seem to fill the arches better, but that must be an illusion surely.

Agree deff fill them out better :smile: and I got them for £116 a corner fitted. All though I do now have 2contis and 2 hankook in my shed that are perfectly fine :/

Out of your 3 the Goodyears are placed under the top ones in every Tyre Test in Austria, Germany and Switzerland ive readen for 2013.

So if thats your options. Dont look further.

215 for everyday performance, 225 if you want better dry grip. (usually 225s are usually a bit cheaper too)

Just had 4 Pirelli P-Zero Neros fitted. £436 fitted which I thought was good. I was really impressed with them on my old R32 so gone with them again. They didn't win the EVO magazine tyre test last year for nothing.

Just spent the last hour reading up on tyres... My conclusion, defo swapping the conti's for Eagle F1A2's when they're dead! :smile:

Out of the 3 you listed it would be the GoodYears for me. Was recently in the same situation in needing 4 tyres and narrowed it down to two, both Bridgestones (their RE050A and their RE070). I had experience of the 050A before and its a great tyre and nearly went for it but couldn't resist trying the 070 esp as I got them for £426 fitted. I went with 225 width (well I didn't actually have the choice as the 070 isn't made in 215) but only because I have cup racer speedlines on at the moment.