Where to get track rods and track rod ends?

Bought 2 track rod ends and 2 track rods last weekend, went to fit it today and they are all wrong and can't source he correct parts. Does anyone know where I could get the correct parts without paying stupid prices? Thanks

Hi mate i fitted a n s f track rod end on thursday got it through my work all in was £19. Dont usually put non renault parts on my car but i got a 12 month warranty with it and seemed good quality so i will find out on Monday where they got it from.

That's excellent price mate, I would appreciate it if you could find out. I need inner tie rods as well so good chance they will be cheaper too. Thanks

Sorry for late reply bud, the company we got the track rod ends from where f a i down south, check with a motor factors near you they should be able to get you them. If your struggling i could get the work to send you them down for a couple of pound for delivery ? ☺

ive just bought 2 track rod ends with 2 years warranty from the old parkinsons cant remember what they have changed to now but they was just under £40 for the pair

Thanks for the replays guys, i have ordered 1 track rod ends which I believe to be the correct ones but time will tell lol still need inner tie rods though they are proving harder to get.

I ordered some tie rods today and they was miles to long so I reckon ill have to go to the stealer tomorrow and buy genuine ones

How much was track rod ends £26? Seems weird no one makes aftermarket parts for these I'm going to send all my bits back and use the track rod ends and tie bars off the second hand rack I've got