where to buy ds2500

Opie oils have got a few decent offers on ATM as well, type in "warehouse" to get 15% of everything they have in stock, they have started stocking ferodo stuff

Anyone have experience of these on the rear? I've got them on the front and wondering if the matching set would make things better, if nothing else the DS2500 on the front make less dust than standards on the rear!

Anyone have experience of these on the rear? I've got them on the front and wondering if the matching set would make things better, if nothing else the DS2500 on the front make less dust than standards on the rear!

how do u find ur brakes with these on the front?

I used ds2500s front/rear on my r26 for 2 years..was so impressed i have done the same with my 200 cup..ran them front/rear for 1 year now..5 trackdays n 10k..lotsa life left n great stopping power.
I run them with hel lines & millers brake fluid.

i run 2500's one the front and i must say they are brilliant,slight squeal at low speed but i kind of like that,sounds racey!!!

I find them fantastic on the front, perfect fast road setup and better than standard even when cold.

I had carbone lorraines before the DS2500 and although those were ultimately more powerful the DS2500 are in my opinion a better road pad.