where to buy drilled and grovved

hi all

like the title says i want some drilled and grovved front and rear disc's which i know will fit so can some one please give me a link to these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

In all fairness you don't really need to go this extreme on the rears as it won't make a difference. Everyone I speak to says standard disks and oem pads or change the pads at a push. Spend your money on the front.

But otherwise I don't think anyone does them, only grooved mate.

from a personal experience, maybe avoid the drilled side of things and just opt for the grooved.
to many times ive seen cracks appearing in the discs around the drilled points, from where the disc heats and expands, then cools and reatracts and the hot spots take efect around this area and crack slightly.
it may not be an issue for eveyone, but one i have seen a good few times and enough to put me off drilled discs.

for the fronts I can do you the Tarox F2000 disks, grooved and drilled for or just grooved £289 posted...

These are a direct replacement for the OEM disks.

image-large-sport-japan_zps03f91430.gif

image-large-f2000_zps3498bff9.gif

Last edited:
Running the F2000 at the moment and I'm very impressed with them so far and I haven't even upgraded pads yet!

Can recommend!

Worth looking at K-TEC, they offer grooved versions of the standard discs, would be a good quality disc

I bought mtech black edition dimpled and grooved, under £100 delivered and seem fine so far, haven't tried them on decent pads yet though

Fine so far but have only used them with stock pads, wouldn't recommend them for track use until I have tested them with better pads. The black coating is great though and keeps them looking smart

Last edited: