Where can I find Recaro bits and pieces?

Hello hello from sunny and sometimes torrential rainy Malaysia,

I'm hoping to start fixing up this 197 I got at auction last week. It has a very funny seat layout, it has a worn, fabric Renaultsport driver's seat and a nice Recaro passenger seat.

However I think the passenger seat originally was on the driver's side! Since the recline lever is on the right side? Anyway, I'll sort that out later.

What I'd like to do now is to replace some missing bits on the Recaro seat. Please have a look at the attached pics. Are these available or are they just too difficult to track down separately?

Basically there seems to be 2 rotary adjusters missing and also the side cover for the recaro railings?

Would greatly appreciate any suggestions where to look. Thanks.IMG_20170407_093028.jpg IMG_20170407_093101.jpg IMG_20170407_093112.jpg

Hmm makes sense! I think the seat must have actually come from a Megane, since the driver's seat is a lower spec fabric RenaultSport one.

Any parts for Clios are extremely rare over here, but we do get written off meganes coming in for parts. The previous owner must have obtained that recaro from a parted-out megane.

As it has the Yellow insert on the seat, they came in the Clio 200 and the Megane (Megane also had leather ones), whereas the black and white dots were in the Clio 197), so it sounds like it could have come from a Megane.

As it has the Yellow insert on the seat, they came in the Clio 200 and the Megane (Megane also had leather ones), whereas the black and white dots were in the Clio 197), so it sounds like it could have come from a Megane.
Thanks! Great info and solves the mystery. :good:

Reactions: suj
No problem at all, i'm glad some of my research can help someone else haha (as I was going to buy Megane Recaro seats if they came up cheap enough).