When murder isn't quite murder?

That's pathetic, the guy was clearly being a knob and should take proper punishment.

No doubt he will be out in 2 years for being well behaved

Im not racist in anyway shape or form..... but if this guy had an English name... do you think he will of got longer?

Im not racist in anyway shape or form..... but if this guy had an English name... do you think he will of got longer?

Hmm possibly not, at the end of the day its the judges discretion, different judges will have different minds and although they are supposed to be impartial in their judgments and leave their opinion and emotions at the door... they don't. Its human to be influenced in a case, especially one of murder, but again I think it would depend on the judge.

As for the sentence, I think its disgusting, 3 years for murder, or rather involuntary manslaughter (as im sure he didn't intentionally drive like that to kill her) is wrong. He should of got longer but there is nothing that can be done now. As has been recognized by the Gov and law commission, the UK has the softest legal system in the world now.

I'm in Law (student) and if I was the judge he would be serving longer!