Wisenatcho

Paid Member
Currently torn between treating the Clio to either a set of OZ Ultraleggeras or Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's... The Ultra's are obviously more expensive, but lighter. However the Pro Race is available in 7x7.5j would mean I could keep the OEM sizing. I really can't decide and have a few questions which hopefully you guys can help me out with!

Am I right in thinking 17x8j et55 is the size to go for with the Ultra's?
Which et should I choose for the Team dynamics, 45 or 50?
And finally, is there much difference in cost of rubber for either of them?

Would be keen to hear people's thoughts, thanks in advance :blush:

Am I right in thinking 17x8j et55 is the size to go for with the Ultra's?
yes. only size available for our cars.

Which et should I choose for the Team dynamics, 45 or 50?
ET50. about the same 'look' what you would get with ultraleggeras. only 1mm difference.

And finally, is there much difference in cost of rubber for either of them?
don't know, but i'd stick 225's on either wheel.

but if light is important, then you should go for OZ allegeritas ...

Reactions: Wisenatcho
The stud pattern really does ruin the wheel choice for our cars. Luckily I actually like the standard wheels, which is rare for me!

The stud pattern really does ruin the wheel choice for our cars. Luckily I actually like the standard wheels, which is rare for me!

not really. stud pattern is the same as a focus RS for example. it's the high ET which is the limiting factor. plenty of 5X108 wheels out there with ET40 or ET45.

not really. stud pattern is the same as a focus RS for example. it's the high ET which is the limiting factor. plenty of 5X108 wheels out there with ET40 or ET45.
Nothing can even come close to the wheel selection for 4x100. Regardless of offset.