wheel bolt covers

anyone know the size of the wheel bolts as im wanting to get covers orderd. i would go and measure but im away for 2 week and want some orderd before im home :smile: thanks

i've just bought some off ebay and they lasted about 30 seconds before 1st one was gone! been on for 3 days and lost 4 now, so hope you find some that are better than the ones I got :worried:

Ones I bought are off ebay Item number: 250751670473

i've just bought some off ebay and they lasted about 30 seconds before 1st one was gone! been on for 3 days and lost 4 now, so hope you find some that are better than the ones I got :worried:

Ones I bought are off ebay Item number: 250751670473

Oh that's not good! There not the ones I've been looking at but I haven't made my decision what colour yet! Aha

I've lost a couple, but luckily got a few spare from from the ones that don't fit over the lockers.

I've noticed a couple sticking slightly proud compared to the others but just give them a gentle tap and they should click on again. I think its something you should just give a visual check every week or so to save loosing them.

the black ones i brought of ebay am ok, never lost any. the only thing is they dont like wheel cleaning acid (proper harsh stuff) they melted the surface off the original set.