Wheel Alignment Solutions for a 200 (2012 build)

travishumphery

Paid Member
Hi all,

I'm hoping to get some help from the European Clio family as there does not seem to be much available here in Australia.

I need some way to be able to adjust my front wheels as there is no way to adjust anything really. Something I only just found out after going to get a wheel alignment (the inside of my front right tyre is almost worn smooth) and them telling me there was nothing that could be adjusted.

He recommended getting coilovers as certain models have fully adjustable top mounts. But this is where my problems being.

Being a 2012 build 200, it has the "newer" front suspension. It seems that almost all suspension manufacturers make a wide variety of solutions for the older style suspension set up but I can only find coilovers for the newer set up made by KW.

Worse for me is that it is only their V3 with an adjustable top mount (which is incredibly expensive to get here in Aus).

Does anyone know of any other solutions? Is there another way to get adjustment, like adjustable top mounts that suit the stock suspension?

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Travis.

Did the mechanic say the front wheel alignment is in correct specifications ? What is the difference with the later suspension ?

Hi, do you have a print out of the settings? Inside tyre wear can be due to several issues and not just wheel alignment or bad camber. You may not need top mounts you may just need a proper garage.....

Here are the figures.

Yes I'm beginning to think I should try another garage too, going from what a few guys are saying in the Oz Renault Sport forum.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399246732021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399246732021.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 44