What would you do?

I am completely stuck in two minds. I'm 20 years old and thought I was done buying car parts for the foreseeable future. I have just left my old job and searching for something a bit more grown up, still currently unsuccessful. But everytime I have a second to think about my car all I can think about are Assetto Gara alloys. Half of me is telling me to just spend the £580 on them thanks to the trackbaugettes discount code on Supreme Motorsport, and the other is just saying it is a completely pointless modification that I am just falling into the trap of spending more money on the car.

Should I:

A) Buy the wheels and sell my old speedlines and my spacers? (no longer needed due to the Garas being ET45)

B) Save the money and put it towards something non-car related?

This will not completely make my decision, just some guidance would be nice.

Cheers gents.

Yolooooooooo

Get your job sorted first, then buy the wheels.
Treat it as a present to yourself for getting a new job. That would be what I’d do

Reactions: TigerRonin
Aren’t there rumours that they’re going to be discontinued soon?

If they are, I’d buy the wheels as you wouldn’t have to put that much more money in after selling the speedlines.

I personally would get your job sorted, see what position you are in, then decide if you still want the wheels.
But I am a person who doesn't like debt / taking risks.

As said, you could sell your Speedlines for like £300-400 (condition dependant), so not a massive outlay on top.
But as you don't know when you can get another job and how quickly, I would just wait, not like it's critical if your current ones are fine.

Sort the job out first and then get the wheels is my advice.

Cars are like a money pit and there is always another part or a better upgrade to get. Part of the joy of upgrades is the wait and anticipation.

At 20yrs old I’d of already bought the wheels:grinning:

Now I’m a bit older….I’d still buy the wheels!

*Listen to the others:thumb:

• Haha
Reactions: suj
Well, just gone to buy a set on Supreme and got refunded straight away, completely out of stock, and @DS197 was correct, they have been discontinued so won't get anymore in stock. Were in stock 2/3 days ago. Should have bought them earlier. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: RSRowe