what would you do...

right so i was selling my car... but i keep getting stupid offers and px for it so im now going to buy anouther car and keep this one too. this will be more of a fun car, and my dads getting involved as he wants to do some track days and dosnt like using his cars...

basically he owns a huge car parts import company that sell to halfords etc.
i also run a company to do with car parts and sell stuff on the web, hes got some seriouse contacts tho, so major discount. but what would you do if you could do anything money no limits to your 197?

it still needs to be road worthy and fairly comfy as i will use it alot still.

my car is red with black wheels at the mo. needs loweing i know that and kw1 is what im going for on that side of things...

honestly i would take a hit on yours and buy kevos!! loads of work done to it all you need is a cage putting back in, set of kv1's and your away!

Lose weight.

The car is heavy for what it is, and I reckon that some major weight losing could benefit track times a lot.

Alfer that, some serious suspension work, Clio R3 rear beam, improve the brakes (I still cooking them in track even being brembo) and after that a major engine rebuild, with new pistons to clear high lift camshafts and ITB's.

With that you should get an awesome car on track. If money is no object you can do a lot of things to this car, but is nothing like a Civic, that you look everywhere and see performance parts, and they are also cheap.

see thats the thing is it worth it i want a big gain... i couldnt justify spending a fair bit of money on the car and only gain 15bhp

Would turn it into a time attack car, stripped and caged, perspex windows, 1 seat, race suspension setup, supercharger, 10 Litre fuel cell and a sequential box.

k tech are bringing out throttle bodies, turbo and supercharger kits out for the 197 and 200 in august!

supercharge it and stick it on some kw v1s and some toyo r888 tyres and you will have a right little pocket rocket

race remap, stripped naked, breaks, sequential box and launch control

k tech are bringing out throttle bodies, turbo and supercharger kits out for the 197 and 200 in august!

supercharge it and stick it on some kw v1s and some toyo r888 tyres and you will have a right little pocket rocket

You certain about the turbo and supercharger?

Gotta be stripped and I mean everything down to the wheel bolts! r888's, NOS, rock hard v3's and get it the the hill climb at Goodwood!