What voids....

Renault warranty?
I've already bought a few tidy mods for when my Clio arrives but what's not acceptable againt the warranty? Are cosmetic mods aloud i.e carbon etc
Also performance filters and do Renault recognise any other suspension apart from stock as I won't be able to stand the 200 sitting as high as
It
Does for that long?!

Cheers

Anything that subsequently goes wrong with your car believe me if they know you've changed anything they'll try and pin it on that.

Obviously without being silly any cosmetic mods are fine but I'm 140% sure if you drop it with springs and then one of the struts goes then they'll hammer you for it.

Can't really see a filter being an issue, just don't go nuts with the running gear I guess is a good summary.

Cheers for the info one the blisteins good to know I know most most manufactures usually allow certain after Market parts but I just didn't want to go overboard and stuff the warranty :smile:

as already said can be all sorts for not doing warranty but the key to it all is a dealer willing to "turn a blind eye" to whats done and claim the warranty items etc and this does happen so start getting chummy with the dealer :001_rolleyes:

Cheers for the advice guys good to Knowles of the things cam be taken off so I'll just be carful when choosing what mods I'm doing

Hmmmmm not necessarily all my mods and the starter motor went.......

They still split the bill £100 my way £200 there way

cup racer parts are for track and not really for road use, especially the shocks, so renault could still class them as an aftermarket part.

ive been told by my dealer that if parts are changed and some thing associated with it goes wrong then its void but anything else is fine. i want to do loads of things but i cant as i dont want to push it

depends on the dealers, they get paid for carrying out warranty work so ive seen the blind eye turned to get business from the manufacturer. Dealers dont all wake up in the morning after dreaming about shafting a customer over. Its work, they get money for doing it.

Yeh i asked the service guy at wolvo to check the headlight system as it was pointing in the air, even thou it been lowered they feset the system and didnt charge me