What springs to get for a 200 cup? Help!

Just noticed my clio 200 cup has a broken coil spring, now I need this fixing of course and is a perfect time to upgrade them, just want new eibach springs. Now being the cup it's already lower than the normal clio sport non cup.

so what springs do I need to still give it a 20-25mm drop?

iv looked on ktec and they say it fits cup models but will it drop it 20-25mm from my ride height now?

many thanks guys, Craig.

What year is your car? [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] has a great offer on a set of Eibach springs for a late model 200 (small top mount).

DON'T GO FOR AFTERMARKET SPRINGS ON CUP SUSPENSION.

Go for OEM or for coilovers. The suspension will be too stiff on aftermarket springs (had experience with R27 & Eibach combination and it was ****).

Last edited:
I got ebaich and a cup and mine is fine, did the same as you Craig had a broken one and Ktec fitted the ebaichs and looks and drives well

Thanks for your help guys, I'd rather it be a tad stiffer as it does give some body roll which I like as you can manipulate it easily but I think the eibachs are for me, can any1 show me an arch gap pic up close on a 200 with cup suspension. Be really handy if you could, Craig.