What other cars share 5x108?

Trying to find some Pro Race 1.2's on ebay so im looking for 5x108 PCD but a lot of adverts dont state the PCD and just say they came off such a car so what I want to know is what other cars share the same 5x108 as the clio.

Remember the centre bore also. You really dont wanna go down the spigot ring route.

ok didnt know about that :worried:

Its really looking like buying new is the only option, will have to get pics of my alloys and post up a gauging interest thread.

assuming im correct that the centre bore of a clio is 60.1, would an alloy with a PCD of 5x108 and a centre bore of 63.4 fit? and if so would I need to buy anything like spigot rings?

assuming im correct that the centre bore of a clio is 60.1, would an alloy with a PCD of 5x108 and a centre bore of 63.4 fit? and if so would I need to buy anything like spigot rings?

You will need spigot rings for anything bigger than 60.1

Can I ask as I'm a bit new to this :oops: what is the p.c.d, e.t n c.b? Guessing the p.c.d is dimensions between wheel studs n how many there are? But what's the e.t n c.b?

pcd is as mentioned the dimensions between the studs, which is 5 x 108, et is the offset, which is the distance between the centre of the width of the wheel to the inside face of where the studs come through.

PCD stands for pitch circle diameter.

So ours are like an 108mm circle.

On the centre bore thing, most aftermarket wheels will have a big centre bore, TSW and dynamics have, IIRC 73.2mm bore and then you fit a spiggot ring.

They can then make a wheel in 5x108 to fit ours, fords, volvos saabs etc then you get a spiggot ring to fit your hub, 60.1 for us, 63.4 for ford etc.

I had volvo wheels on mine when I bought a second set. et45 and 7.5" wide, fill the arches nicely.

I only had plastic ones but, you could always have some ally ones made

Similar Thread Suggestions