What do you use

As the topic say's which products do you use to wash your cars as the last of my AG shampoo has run out, thanks for your input

Rich

I am using Dodo Juice Sour Power at the minute and it is amazing. Smells great, foams up well and is PH neutral so it doesnt strip any existing wax coats that you may already have on. Awesome stuff

Duragloss 901, probably the best shampoo I have used and it isnt expensive ether. Gets good reviews over on detailing world.

I've just brought a small tub of the Dodo sour power, not tried it yet, as soon as I do I'll let you know how I get on :smile:

i only ever use A/G products, think i have the full collection tbh lol,

i just find them so easy to use especially S/R and EGP,

how easy are the clay bars to use and which one should i go for, ? wouldn,t mind trying one of these, do they get light scratches out ?

chappo said:

how easy are the clay bars to use and which one should i go for, ? wouldn,t mind trying one of these, do they get light scratches out ?
If you are a clay novice, then I would go for the Meguirs Quick clay kit. You get everything you need to get you started. 2 bars of clay and a storage box so it doesnt dry out, quick detailer to use as a lube, a microfibre to buff up with after, and a sample bottle of cleaner wax.As for getting scratches out, no. They are designed to remove contaminants from the paint and leave a glass like smooth surface ready for wax application.

Adrian said:
chappo said:

If you are a clay novice, then I would go for the Meguirs Quick clay kit. You get everything you need to get you started. 2 bars of clay and a storage box so it doesnt dry out, quick detailer to use as a lube, a microfibre to buff up with after, and a sample bottle of cleaner wax.As for getting scratches out, no. They are designed to remove contaminants from the paint and leave a glass like smooth surface ready for wax application.

Thanks for that Adrian,

im a bit of a noob when it comes to all this detailing,

so which wax should i go for then after claying, ? :oops:

I use Dodo Juice Blue Velvet on my RB R27, see pics I posted in the gallery section earlier.

chappo said:
Adrian said:

cheers mate,

they look like they do some great stuff on there, i think my collection of A/G products are going to go by the wayside lol,

i can see a bit of a shopping spree coming on, :tongueout:
I only ever used to use Autoglym stuff, but now nearly everything I buy comes from detailed obsession. Everything I have brought from there is far superior to the AG stuff imo

I detail part time and use a range of wash...

quite a few Chemical Guys washes, like the Maxi Suds and Tar & Bug Bugger.
a cheap one which is top notch is the Autoglym Shampoo & Conditioner..
and a good all rounder is Meg's Gold Class!