What do you use to shave?

As the title says, Men what do you use to shave?

I'v been looking at buying a proper old school kinda razor to get a nice clean fresh shave from a blade instead of spending a fortune on Gillette or Wilkinson blades!

Woman can join in also but not sure it would help out lol.

I use a proper old school kinda razor to get a nice clean fresh shave, cant beat it :tongueout:

LOL at the latter I was just about to say thats mean :wink:

Wilkinson sword quattro.... Never lets me down + goes well with gillette tough beard gel :wink:

clippers, i like my stubble.

You see im away to buy something like that but sometimes i have to be clean shaven for my job and like a good razor as i also get sensitive skin..

I use a proper old school kinda razor to get a nice clean fresh shave, cant beat it :tongueout:

LOL at the latter I was just about to say thats mean :wink:

:wink: lol! Can't beat a good fresh clean shave eh Maz??

I didn't think you were old enough to know about that kind of thing Liam? :wink:

You see im away to buy something like that but sometimes i have to be clean shaven for my job and like a good razor as i also get sensitive skin..

:wink: lol! Can't beat a good fresh clean shave eh Maz??

tbh I prefer stubble ;/

Cheeky cheeky Mike! Im getting old now a days, there's a lot younger on this site than me now a days.. My days of being the youngest on the site are long gone! lol

lol. Gillette or Wilkinson? They tend to be the favs..
Gillette thats the 1 fookin dear though

Depends whats being shaved............

Face - gillette - original source shaving foam cos of contact allergies

Head - cut throat at the barbers once a fortnight (wasnt good in the run up to xmas)

Double edge safety razor. You'll never go back to Gillette/Wilkinson sword etc again. Because they are utter ****e. The difference is immense.

Babyliss for men stubble thingy ma bob clipper jiggy. Doesn't go that close, bt I always think I look aged 7 if I don't have any facial hair!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomislavp4 Clio 197 Area 20