What detailing / cleaning items have you bought ?

Now that spring is upon us , I am itching the get the Clio clean again.

Ordered the following :

CarPro - TRIX Iron and Tar Remover

Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner (1 litre)

Chemical Guys - Orange Hex-Logic Pad 5.5"

Chemical Guys - Orange 4" Hex-Logic Pad

Chemical Guys - Green 4" Hex-Logic Pad

ShineMate75mm (3") Dual Action Backing Plate

Planning on using megs #205/#105 to correct the paint work along with the orange pads. Previously used green pads with the above combo which didn't fully correct. Also added 4" spot pads to make the bumpers a little easier, hoping for some good results.

What have you bought ?

Nice going. Nothing beats the feeling of standing back and admiring after showing your ride some love............

I bought 2 x 750ml Sonax Xtreme brilliant shine Detailer [for between waxes] for a total of £11.18 delivered yesterday in Euro Car parts Easter sale !!! Stuff gets tremendous reviews too.....

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/sonax-xtreme-brilliant-shine-detailer-750ml/prod_1178.htm

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDTGSA8teU

Also bought some E-cloths. Struggled with my windows at the weekend. Read-up and these are meant to be the ******** on glass........

Nice video, looks impressive. I have plenty of quick detailers to get through first before I buy anymore. It's easy to get carried away when browsing the detailing sites

Nice video, looks impressive. I have plenty of quick detailers to get through first before I buy anymore. It's easy to get carried away when browsing the detailing sites 

I've never used detailers between waxes before. Just quality wax when needed. So it will be interesting this weekend !

Agree with you on the other.........always looking for the next magic lotion in a bottle aren't we......

I've never used detailers between waxes before. Just quality wax when needed. So it will be interesting this weekend !

Agree with you on the other.........always looking for the next magic lotion in a bottle aren't we......

Yes thats true !

Was contemplating trying some G5 on my calipers / wheels when i put the speedlines back on too...