What colour?

Hi there, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section but I'm looking to get a clio. Obviously I want a Renault sport, a 200 and I'm lucky enough to afford a brand new one.

I am now deciding on colour. I want a brand new one but I went into the dealership and said I wanted a green one, but apparently they have discontinued the green and the storm grey :worried:. What colours have replaced these, and what colour should I go for? I like the green and the liquid yellow is stunning and matched the recaro's but I don't know whether I would get bored of it? I keep my cars for around 5 years. Any personal opinions would be great!

Many thanks, Oliver

Alien Green is thee best colour for a 200 for sure. Dont think they replaced it with another colour. Just stopped doing it.

Liquid Yellow is an awesome colour and the one I'd have chosen if Alien Green wasnt avaliable.

Ultra Red is also another fantastic colour. But then, so is Nimbus. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Too many to choose from lol.

Alien Green is thee best colour for a 200 for sure. Dont think they replaced it with another colour. Just stopped doing it.

Liquid Yellow is an awesome colour and the one I'd have chosen if Alien Green wasnt avaliable.

Ultra Red is also another fantastic colour. But then, so is Nimbus. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Too many to choose from lol.

That's what I'm having trouble with! Also another annoying thing is the cup is only available in about 5 colours and the non-cup about 10. Cup colours aren't wild enough for me so if I wanted a liquid yellow one, I'd have to go for a non-cup for the paint and then spec the cup chassis. Am I right or am I missing something?

I'm thinking liquid yellow, recaro's, cup chassis with a few carbon parts from streamline like the dash bits. Don't even get me started on the wheels! Have no idea which ones to choose!

You are correct about the cups and non-cups.

As for wheels. Gotta be white Speedlines:

711cbe17.jpg

I like the RB. Either blue is nice. When I had the albi, in the sun is was just an amazing colour.

The blue is nice but my last 2 cars have been blue and I'm fancying a change, nimbus is beautiful with the black speedlines, but a few of my mates cars are like that an I don't want to look like a copy cat! That's why I like the I.D colours, the yellow is top on the list. Thinking black speedlines with red brembo's. Go for a black and yellow theme. Call it the wasp or something :tongueout:

Why did they stop making AG?!

Next best after AG. in my opinion is RB or LY.

Think it just wasn't selling mate. Mate just said they've released a colour called 'marine blue' an another red but he can't remember what it's called.

Similar Thread Suggestions