What can I do to improve the looks?.

Cant wait till I pick the 197 up on Sunday! Its around 4hrs drive from here, then a further 1hr to my parents to visit then a good 300miles home, so we can get to know each other coming from my old gal which I will be sad to see go Ibiza Sport PD130.

Was thinking what mods can I do. Looking at a spoiler already, exhaust tips ordered and a new adapter for a centre armrest. What other low cost things can be done?

Thanks
Luke

Put it next to a 200 then you will think its already a looker:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry 200 owners I just joshing with ya :rofl:

Put it next to a 200 then you will think its already a looker:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry 200 owners I just joshing with ya :rofl:

All Roy had to do to make his look better was to get out and walk away... :rofl:

In my opinion nice cheap mods:

L.e.d. Sidelights, upgraded bulbs (interior + exterior), new mats, steering wheel trim (if it doesnt have one), wheelnut covers, stickers etc

More expensive mods:

H&R (these), eibach springs, coilovers, wheel refurb/ colour change, RS front splitter, sprint spolier, itg maxogen/ filter, remap, exhaust etc

Cams, matched inlets, akrapovic exhaust, different wheels, intake change, meganne 225 conversion lol

Just quick things off the top of my head, im sure others will post their ideas if i've missed anything.

If the car has the standard headlamps you may may want to change them for projectors (depends on supplier, but £100 - £250). Debadging the CLIO is popular too (free), cleaner look at the rear. You could also buy some Silvertec or similar indicator bulbs to remove that 'egg' effect it's called (depending on brand £2.50 - £10).

Rear window tints (only light) also (~£80). Shorter aerial, which is all dependant on how short you want to go, but the Honda ones or the Mazda MPS ones are the most popular and give the best reception with the MPS ones having a slightly better fit (£10 - £20).

Wheels colour change, I went anthracite with mine and cost me £250 to have them refurbed and powder coated.

You may also want to consider the RS side skirt and lower front splitter.

I changed the colour of the door mirrors to black (from the original colour coded red), which cost me a total of £100, which included a new set of mirror caps.

Thanks guys. Keeping wheels stock as I have the LUX. Debadge the rear, tips, LED's and mats are on the list for next week. Silvertec bulbs, spoiler and maybe the arial sounds good. Oh the list gets bigger!

Roll on Sunday :smiley:

Projectors are a must if you are trying for better looks and it doesn't already have them. Arrans advice was spot on bar the side skirts (They are quite expensive)

Oh, if it's a LUX you're getting it'll already have rear tints, silver door mirrors and machined alloys, so don't need to worry about those unless you don't like them.