Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 5th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Matt197

South West Rep
Mine is 3rd gear, god dam do I love getting the car up to 4k then gently pressing the loud pedal, the surge is unreal.

Think I have fallen back in love with my car :drool:

For as much as i love 3rd, I just love coming off a round about sitting at about 3k and just planting the foot on a motorway or dueler. Love the growl of the car.

I do love 2nd and 3rd but for me it has to be 6th!! I love the car's little party trick, in 6th gear at 29mph ish all the way to 134mph!!! One gear....Love it. If you havent yet tried it give it a go!

For me is the 2nd gear :001_wub: - it pulls like it should pull in 3rd. If it would pull in 3rd like in 2nd it would be 3rd all the way for me!

BTW: You know you're going fast if you do 1/4mile in 3 gears. 8)

2nd gear out of a tight corner, get a little flicker from the tcs light and then it comes on the cams and its gone lol.

lol favourite gear?? wot a stupid poll looool
there's no choice 4 reverse!! boooo
i vote reverse

reverse in a civic type r with a full toda system is quite fun, especially when you hit Vtec in reverse.

Just thought it was quite funny when my mate did it.

reverse in a civic type r with a full toda system is quite fun, especially when you hit Vtec in reverse.

Just thought it was quite funny when my mate did it.

Even more fun if your car is decat :wink:

Has to be 3rd for me. Then plant foot on the pollute pedal!

2nd for me when coming out of a corner or when trying to get the backend twitching on a roundabout. Though I do like hitting a ton in 4th :smile:

i love 2nd and 3rd and 4th. 2nd for the tight twisty stuff,but do enjoy having it down a slip road in 3rd at 7k slott into 4th.great sound.makes me smile every time.