Went on holiday a week

Well yeah, Missed my car so much(longest i've ever been away from her:tongueout:) because we took the more fuel economic 1.0 Yaris because of its fuel econemy and them stupid cornish roads with no room.... didnt wanna damage the olde paint

anyway told my mum while i was away she could drive the clio and when i got back i had been informed i wasnt aloud it again because she had fallen in love with it lol:tongueout:

normally used to a fiat punto 1.0 she loved everything about the 197 haha but she didnt like how everyone tried to race her in it:tongueout:

so anyway after driving a Yaris almost 1000 miles in a week i'm off to have a blast in the clio :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm shocked you let her drive it, not just the no fuel situation! Lol!

Surprised you let your mum drive it matt! My mum is the only other person on my policy and in the 5 months I have had mine I am the only person to have driven it! :smiley:

I just posted on other thread before reading this so apologies...

Hope you had a nice time mate! Did you take the misses?

I think a friend of mine saw your mum driving your car. He said, and I quote "saw a really nice black Clio today! Looked standard but sounded amazing". I thought straight away that it would have been yours :smile:

haha probably would of been she drove everywhere in it lol we'll have to meet up after you get back from the ring? will have to see all your new additions:tongueout:

yeah i took the missus the yaris is her car you see of which i'm a name driver and omg you actually have to drive the car like you have to use every gear to get to speed while in the clio you can just block change so easily and it drives it for you ......so glad to be back to easy driving:tongueout:

bet the 197 feels like a rocket after driving the 1.0 thats what i always find when i have had a courtesy car.