Weird vibration when turning

Hi guys,

Seem to have an issue with my 200 where by when I am turning or sometimes driving in a straight line, there is a vibration from the front of the car. It happens when I give the car steady acceleration :worried:
Getting worried about this as I have only had the car a month. It has only done 20k miles and has done it from when I got it from the dealer.

Thanks

Oh and the vibrations seem to stop when I ease off the accelerator...

Last edited:
How hard do you have to be accelerating for this to happen exactly?

The wheels will tug slightly under acceleration with it being FWD, not a vibration as such, just a light tug as the wheels try and put the power down. It'll be more obvious when steering lock is applied. You might just be experiencing a very slight bit of ''torque steer''. Although the hubs on these are very hi-tech, you still do get a slight wiggle of torque steer every now and then depending on road conditions and accelerative load...

Torque steer would stop instantly on easing off the throttle too by the way. Is there any odd noises when this happens?

It happens when the car is not really being pushed... I would say if I kept it at 4k RPM, it would be the loudest. I am going to call Renault tomorrow anyway as I do have Extended Warranty

Sounds a bit of an odd one that mate.

Is there anyone from here local to you? Maybe have a go in theirs and see if it's different etc.?