We Want Your Car!

We want your car!

PFC is on the hunt for the UK's finest French performance cars. So whether you drive a stripped-out Saxo, a fast-road Megane, or a 106 on throttle bodies, we want to hear from you! We're looking for fresh cars with interesting modifications that will inspire our readers. If you think yours has what it takes, then send pics and a brief spec to davy@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Davy Lewis
Editor
PFC Magazine

Offered my car up about 3 months ago said i was willing to write and give you the megane turbo conversion guide first before anyone else -didn't even get a response..

Again in the past you have posted a similar thread requesting the same stuff.

I furnished you with the details of what Clio projects I thought deserved a feature. 4 Meg conversions and many others.

But like Shakey said. You didn't bother your ar$e doing anything with the info I gave.

Way to support the only magazine that covers our scene guys.

I know they may have been slack in the past, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

We have an excellent selection of the best 197/200's in the country in this club, let's try work with PFC to showcase them.

Brunters shoot out?!? :smile:

I would imagine there a small team tho and busy, so messaging everyone back isn't a priority.

Maybe not, but when they are sending them what they are asking for and dont reply its quite rude.

As above it wasnt just one person they ignored is all im saying.

"Thanks for your submission. We are currently overwhelmed with articles at the moment but will consider your editorial for future use.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
PFC"

Took thirty seconds and didn't cost me a penny...

It's fair enough saying "support your mag" but if they don't respect their readers then what do you expect?

I am sure shakey_hand_man, N0ddie and RalphyBMW spent a few hours on their submissions and really put some great thought and care into what they wrote.

To not reply is just ungrateful and disrespectful IMO.

No doubt they're all avid readers, much like myself - so to expect a reply is the very least and good manners cost nothing.

Without people like the above - the mag would not exist. I am sure that in the beginning PFC were begging for people like the above to write articles - they should not forget what made them big and rest on their laurels.

I have worked with over 50 businesses in the last few years and helped established almost all of them into successful businesses which are still growing today. And I can tell you for a fact, whether its B2B or B2C - replying to your customers in a timely and appropriate manner can save a lot of frustration and can often be the thing that builds your brand to be one that exudes quality and is well known for customer satisfaction.

Let me put it like this...

If I said to you "I'll be there in ten minutes" and was actually 20, you would be pissed off. If I called you after 9 minutes and said "look mate, I'm going to be 10 minutes late, I am really sorry" you're going to feel a whole lot better about it.

I have had several press releases published and rarely do I find that even the biggest of businesses ignore my submissions - whether they accept them or not.

It is just common sense and basic etiquette - something every established business should know plenty about.

Last edited:
^^^ THIS

Plus if their so busy to even to reply then why ask for new cars .

pub , pi55 up, not , could , and organise . come to mind

Fair enough.

I just know recently they have taken on new staff and are looking to progress. This being the first step.

But if people feel short changed from previous contact then fair enough. Hopefully the magazine,then hopefully the can apologise and use the submitted material.

Nothing like giving someone a second chance. Bit of a dying idea in today's society.

Anywho, enough of me supporting our community!!

I sent them an Email about a South East meet that attracted huge numbers 50+ cars. Didn't even reply to my E-mail. For a Magazine that is supposed to be showcasing the Performance French Car You would think this would be something they would want to feature.

The lack of a reply from the OP shows how much they can't be arsed to offer an explanation or try to redeem them selves. As mentioned manners go a long way.