197: we buy any car valuation,

yesterday i thought i would pump some details in just to see what they would offer for the 197,

it came back at £7450 bit of a pi.5.5 take really, but it is hassle free selling to some people tho. :whatever:

its an 08 plate with 20,000 miles in cracking condition as well.

but by the time i have sold some of the mods it would probabally take me to around £8,500. ?

not sure what these are fetching tbh, might have a butchers on P/H later for a rough idea.

it will probably be less than that, i have heard people accepting the valuation and turned up at the local centre then offered them less.

Only about 4% get the online. 96% get knocked down.

I got offered £5750 for an Alfa 156 and when I turned up it the offered £3750. Obviously I told em where to stick it.

Not a good company but that's what I'd expect from carcraft

Nice riceburner there fella :wink:

My mate got offered 50 quid for his mint 1.9 205 gti lol...its worth about 5k due to mileage and condition!!

It's utter balls! A guy that had a Nimbus R27 sold his to we buy any car and he only got like 7k about a year ago and the idiot accepted!

The R27 was in fantastic condition until the guy that sold it to we buy any car got a hold of it aswel :worried:

I valued my 200 on there a couple weeks after I had it, just out of interest.

I would have been given £10k-ish, for a 2 weeks old car worth alot more lol.

yesterday i thought i would pump some details in just to see what they would offer for the 197,

it came back at £7450 bit of a pi.5.5 take really, but it is hassle free selling to some people tho. :whatever:

its an 08 plate with 20,000 miles in cracking condition as well.

but by the time i have sold some of the mods it would probabally take me to around £8,500. ?

not sure what these are fetching tbh, might have a butchers on P/H later for a rough idea.

i bought mine nearly 2months ago. 57plate 08 197 cup with A/C, 18,000 miles on clock.

paid £9500

i got a qoute 8600 for mine obviously without mods but i think thats not bad. car has done 36k (had a rebuild at 22k) but they dont know that 09 197 immaculate condition. (apart from the stone chips)

wbac - are being investigated over there advertising and way they sell their service as i think theres been quite a few complaints...