We are off to world Series this Saturday

Got my infield pass this morning for World Series on Saturday /Sunday from the Alpine owners club.
We are going up on Saturday /Sunday ,a group from the Waltham Forest College Motor Vehicl/Motorcycle and Motoracing levels 1,2 and 3 and some Evening class guys .
One of my sons and his Girfriend is going along,also some Staff from the College.

Anyone passing the College is always welcome to drop in and say hello Have a cupa use the loo etc.

Waltham Forest College
(Motor Vehicle Engineering Dept)
Unit 10 Lockwood Way
London E17 4JB

A big thanks to all you guys who sent me tickets .

Do you have a stand up there karl?

Nope, tickets give you access to all stated grandstands on the ticket. Not all of the stands are open. Sit on pit straight if you fancy, I advise to sit on pit straight during F1 car demo, they do Doughnuts there sometimes, always worth the watch! Nice to see the car flat out to....

I,m near to Silverstone and its a lovely sunny late afternoon i have washed polished and waxed my car ready for Sunday when i will make the short drive to Silverstone i think Saturday is going to be better weather wise than Sunday so it will probably be f**ked by the time i get there
Still at least it gave the neighbours the chance to say "you,ll make it rain " , "can you do mine next " , you,ll wash the paint off it if you keep cleaning it "

Supposed to be setting off tomorrow or sat morning! Cleaning stuff will be in the boot but Im not too sure if it will actually come out and be applied to the car - will have to see if the weather forecast says it would be worthwhile!

#
Friday
Mostly Cloudy
14° / 6°
#
Saturday
Morning Rain
14° / 8°
#
Sunday
Light Showers
17° / 12°

Thats the latest i have for Towcester

Hmm not great then!

Its normally better than they predict anyways :001_unsure: lol!

Yes it normally better but is its the rain that bothers me , last time i went to Silverstone was about 30 years ago i cant remember what the weather was like though ,is the car parking still grass or is there any hardstanding to park on

I will be there - White 200 Cup

Was going to take the Liquid yellow 182 as well- not enough time though to prep it-

Steve

some body said you can get infield tickets when you get there
is that correct?.if so who do you ask for?
cheers

see you there guys. roy if u want infield tickets get there at 8:30 and i will show you where.

some body said you can get infield tickets when you get there
is that correct?.if so who do you ask for?
cheers

You had to apply for the infield tickets months ago via the Renault Alpine Owners Club, none will be available o the day.

I will be there on the infield both days!