wax

lmao surely the price tag is a mistake???? y wud u buy that wen its not even the best lol

Lol its soo expensive nobody would never use it and therefore would not be able to comment on how good it was! At the end of the day its wax, its not going to last forever! Or prevent some lowlife walking past with a bag and scratching your million pound hypercar!
Swissvax FTW hahaha! :-p

lmao surely the price tag is a mistake???? y wud u buy that wen its not even the best lol

Bit difficult to say it's not the best without trying it.

All containers sold out according to Zymol, free refills for life so if it out performs the likes of Zymol Vintage, Royale etc then it will be a very cost effective method for a high end pro detailer.

There's method in madness if you look hard enough!

Damn had my 40k ready and everything but they've all gone, oh well wil save it for the next rediculously expensive offer that comes along. I've seen the shine the Royale makes and that was deep but there is no way this gives you a 1000 times deeper shine than a £40 wax such as Auto Glym HD or R222!

The pot is a lot bigger, plus as said, free refills, so if a premium detailer charges £500 per layer for Solaris, they'd make some decent profits eventually!

I have some Vintage (the £2000 one) and people pay £50 per layer for that!