Watching movies on iPad 2

Well just got an ipad2 yesterday ,kinda impressed lol the only thing is I'm trying to watch movies from alluc.org but it keeps telling me this device does not support adobe flash player or any flash players. Does this mean I've no chance of watching movies unless I use sky go or something like that.

You cannot watch any flash videos on an iPad.

For films I download them on the iMac and convert them into a format that can be watched on the iPad.

You cannot watch any flash videos on an iPad.

For films I download them on the iMac and convert them into a format that can be watched on the iPad.

Bit of a pain lol kinda thinking I should have just bought a new laptop doesn't really do much this does it lol.

I can watch movies on mine just stream them and I play them on my apple tv

Lol.

Most sites are going to be changing to HTML5 soon which means that the IOS devices (iPhone and iPad) will be able to watch streamed content.

There is an app I have for iPhone called skyfire. And it allows u 2 play flash movies! I dnt have an iPad, so ule have to hunt for it on the app store, I they make it for iPads?

There is an app I have for iPhone called skyfire. And it allows u 2 play flash movies! I dnt have an iPad, so ule have to hunt for it on the app store, I they make it for iPads?

Cheers mate. It's streaming I'm trying to do Roy but it just won't work

Sky fire probs the best app tbh, there are other sites that will stream movies that don't use flash, I'm lucky enough to have a friends livedrive which is constantly updated with films so
I stream them off there

Download frost wire on mac download flex player on iPad from the app store then download whatever you want with frost wire then go to your iTunes open iPad drag to flex player app window job done.