Washer jets not working

Gorman

Paid Member
I'm having an issue with my washer jets, when I pull the stalk the wipers come on but no washer fluid. I have filled the bottle, replaced the pump (cleaned the connection) and replaced the stalk.

Any ideas?

Denture cleaning tablets in the water resovoir, no joke.

Worked a treat with mine. Nozzles must have been blocked with dirt / junk, pushed through the hoses over the years

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Denture cleaning tablets in the water resovoir, no joke.

Worked a treat with mine. Nozzles must have been blocked with dirt / junk, pushed through the hoses over the years

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Meant to say, new washer jets too and no noise from the pump (new or old).

Has you washer bottle got two pumps or only one as the loom has two plugs for the headlight washer pump and you could have connected the the wrong pump connector the spare is held on the side of the washer bottle is there any chance you have connected up the wrong connector.
1601028587506.png

2008 keyless entry car.
1601029242807.png

Has you washer bottle got two pumps or only one as the loom has two plugs for the headlight washer pump and you could have connected the the wrong pump connector the spare is held on the side of the washer bottle is there any chance you have connected up the wrong connector.
View attachment 142041

2008 keyless entry car.
View attachment 142042
My car only has a blank where the other plug is on that washer bottle. So I don't think that's it. Everything else in the car is working it seems.

Where abouts are you located I'm in Cookstown you have had a few electrical prob's in the past I have a clip and a crashed 197 F1 which I have to take apart is your car a track one or road?. Is the rear window washer working swap the pipes over that will get you too and from work for the minute I think this could be another relay issue.