Video - Help identify my problem

If the discs warped to that extent it should vibrate when braking, do you feel that at all?

Take the brakes a part , clean them ( inside and out ) , and you are fine. I am driving with racing pads all around , and after 3-4 months i have the same sounds . Usually the piston is jammed from all the dust.
If you want i can tell you the procedure of cleaning them.

sounds like you've got a dworf in your boot chopping wood...

i'd say the rear brakes defo need a strip down and claen there,do you get any movement in the wheel when the car is jacked up,i.e. side to side though?

the rear wheel bearing is part of the rear disc thats all

Forgot to add I get a wheel bearing type noise at 50. But only at exactly 50. Could be linked?

No wheel movement that I can see!

What would be the procedure of cleaning them?

Forgot to add I get a wheel bearing type noise at 50. But only at exactly 50. Could be linked?

No wheel movement that I can see!

What would be the procedure of cleaning them?

not sure how you would see wheel movement matey,you need to jack the car up and give the wheel a good old shake,left to right and up and down

if you look in the how to section on here i'm sure there will be a guide on brake overhauls bud

Just wondering did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have exactly the same problem except I'm almost sure its on the front rhs

My pads are fine but after 88k the discs have a bit of a small lip on them, only very small though.