very long drive ahead :(

just though id share my misery with you all iv got a 681 mile drive ahead of me tomorrow all on my own back to germany and its all motorway its gunna kill me iv done it 11 times before but never on my own lots of pro plus and red bull should keep my heart pounding fast enough to keep me awake (or put me in an early grave lol) just thought id share, sharings caring :smile:

That's a decent journey, you are seriously going to look forward to when you need to re-fuel just to give you something to do!

...I love long drives, especially very early in the morning when there's no-one else around.......

Just take plenty of breaks and drive with the window down a touch, still sounds like a git of a journey however you look at it though.

You could always make it an even longer journey by setting the satnav to avoid motorways..... :tongueout:

I don't find the 197 too bad on long journeys, however most i've ever done is return trip of about 450 miles in a day so there was a big gap at ~225 miles

Just thought I'd let yas no I got back fine am in Kenya now that may sound like a good thing but it's ALL work no pleasure and with out the car for 6 weeks bad times