Username decals available in the shop now

FAB-U-LOUS @Kirsty :smile: Look really-really good. Better than i even imagined.

Went to order and can see no Silver available. Is this possible at all ? (Sorry to be a complete pain !)

***And is slightly smaller available too ?

Reactions: Kirsty
@sevenfourate we have added silver and a couple of other colours
Making very slightly smaller is okay.. add the maximum size you can have and i will do my best to stick to that size.

We have had your order @Johnny 99 .... @Chris if you give it another go let me know if you still get the same error.. might have just been paypal being odd?

Reactions: sevenfourate
Still getting the message. Both time I've been on my phone so I'll try it again in the morning on the computer.

Thanks very much Kirsty - will have a measure in the morning and order.

You lads gone for internal or external fitment ? You fitting on window as pictured, or...... ?

@sevenfourate we have added silver and a couple of other colours
Making very slightly smaller is okay.. add the maximum size you can have and i will do my best to stick to that size.

We have had your order @Johnny 99 .... @Chris if you give it another go let me know if you still get the same error.. might have just been paypal being odd?

@Kirsty, as you've added silver can I change my order to that please? It'll go better with my platinum membership sticker.

Reactions: Kirsty
Paid - thankyou very much Kirsty.

Went with "Shuv" in the end; not 'sevenfourate' to keep the decal size (Length) down automatically !

Thanks for adding Silver for me :smile:

Mine had turned up when I popped home for lunch today. Very impressed how quickly they arrived and they look great! Can't wait to get them on later :smile:

Put mine on this afternoon. Like them, but wondering if maybe I should change them to external in white to match my circuit stickers that I collect each time I drive a new track. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• WP_20161018_19_03_01_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20161018_19_03_01_Pro (2).jpg
    610 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Big Ben