uploading pics!!! help

chris1888-197

Paid Member
Hi everyone as title says i cant upload pictures from my phone gallery to a thread!!! It says message from website uploading pics failed!! Cant resolve it. I have a samsung glaxy s4 anyone any ideas ?? Would be appreciated. :smile:

You could try using the tapatalk app to access the forum and upload pic/vids on that. It costs a few quid, but I've been using it for years and it's great.

You could try using the tapatalk app to access the forum and upload pic/vids on that. It costs a few quid, but I've been using it for years and it's great.

Thanks luke il give that a try mate. It was uploadimg fine then just all of a sudden kept saying failed!!!

Make sure you have enough user space available. You may need to delete some old pictures.

Easiest way to always to link them.

Each account has a limited amount of space they can use to attach files to the forum because it takes up server space.

Make sure you have enough user space available. You may need to delete some old pictures.

Easiest way to always to link them.

Each account has a limited amount of space they can use to attach files to the forum because it takes up server space.

Hi mate, yeah checked that have a good bit of space left!!! Any other ideas ? Thanks for help. :smile:

Have worked out this is due to the image size you're uploading. Make it smaller (in file size - like 1meg)

Test with tapatalk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412178516685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412178516685.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11