Ultra racing boot brace

Who's got one fitted ?

If your looking at it from the boot, how do fix the right hand side too fixing ? How do get the nut into the bolt or does bolt just screw into one the holes.

Thanks

Last edited:
The brace should come with a little packet containing: 2x Bolts (different sizes) iirc, 2x Nuts to suit, and some washers ??? Bolting it to the right hand side is a pain and very fiddly :thumb1:

Of the tower brace, rear sway bar and boot brace. It was by far the biggest pain to fit. It's fit is so tight and trying to slide the nut in behind is also painful. Got it done myself but there was much cursing.

The brace should come with a little packet containing: 2x Bolts (different sizes) iirc, 2x Nuts to suit, and some washers ??? Bolting it to the right hand side is a pain and very fiddly :thumb1:

Sorry to revive i reasonably only post. Can someone explain to me how it bolts to the 4 points with only two bolts and two nuts? Ive just got mine and am equally as confused!

The two bolts that hold it to the floor are existing.

We drilled the side mount holes in the bodywork to 11mm and used 10mm bolts not the 8mm that came with the kit.