Trs strap bolt

Where can I buy a trs bolt to fit my clio 197 cup? And be able to put the cover over it, so it looks neat,

Thanks in advance

Have a search around Craig, I'm sure I've seen that it's a custom job. I don't remember the bolt size, but it was basically an M bolt to the correct size with the head sawn off to the desired length, then the TRS strap held on with a nut. Or along those lines... The cover I think was trimmed to allow for the strap

Problem is that the bolt needs to be long enough to pass the bumper slightly so if your being towed the rope/bar doesn't move side to side slightly and mark or brake the bumper. If your not doing if for looks (and God only knows why you would) then it's not really a viable option in my opinion. As already mentioned there is a towing eye on a long bolt in the boot which is perfect for the job.

If your really really want to do this there was somebody on here selling the appropriately modified bolt. Have a search I'm sure you'll find it.

You can buy mine if you want. Since I've had it fitted, I've had it out a total of 0 times.
The original tow hook was modified and so was the strap so it'll fit.