Toyo T1R any good

i saw this and thought they were pretty cheap really, my conti 5s will need to be changed before march as I'm doing a track day at silverstone and wales the next month so wanted peoples opinion on these?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/tyres/toyo-t1-r-tyre

for the money mate they are **** hot ! , ive just put 4 on mine for the time being until i get some nankangs from angel.
soon as they have some heat into them they just grip, the wet grip on them is very good and in the dry they are even better but they dont last long if your giving them a hard time haha,
plus hardly any road noise from them.

Agree with Mike. The T1R is a truly awful tyre. The compound is too soft, leading to the tyre moving around too much which doesn't inspire confidence in the handling of the car, plus they wear out very quickly.

The PS3 is THE BEST road tyre ever!! The wet has stupid grip, the dry is amazing, bites and turns brilliant and I got 10k from the fronts inc 4 track days. You won't get 6k road miles with toyo!

I've used a lot of tyres, I can tell u these are the best. Bout £100 but wear better and are more efficient. Hankook and conti are **** compared!

If they're for the road and for any conditions, rain etc, then get the Federal RSR's 215/45-17 £400 delivered for 4 on eBay

better choice for you and awesome on track