Torque-problems at Low RPM (2300-2500rpm)

Greetings Forum Members

My Name is Asbjoern and i am from Germany. I recently got my hands on an "albi blue" Renault Clio R27. I love the car already, but there is one little issue that is just annoying me.
When i step on the gaspadel at Exactly 2300-2600Rpm´s the car just wont go, its like it runs way to rich or way to lean. it just jerks until it reaches a higher Rpm. The problem is most noticable when driving at about 80 km/h in 6th gear, than it just feels, like the engine just has a massive tourqe collapse.
I now from a Forum in Germany, that someone already had the same problem, so it could be a known issue.
But first to the general stats of the car: The main V-belt and the Vaterpump will be replaced soon, the other belts were already replaced last week. The previous owner had a K&N airfilter mounted aswell as an Milltek Exhaust after the CAT.
I already changed the Pitot tube compressed air sensor and changed the K&N against the originial Filter - No difference!
Are there any suggestions?
Maybe the car has a different Mapping to it, or is tuned in another way?
like i said, it is always! and specificly from 2300 to 2500 rpms.
Please just ask if you want to know something else, in order to make a good error analysis.
If wanted i can also upload some Pics of the Car.

The Clios have a known flat spot at that rpm range which can lead to "kangarooing". It's a known issue in general that can be amplified by certain modifications (mainly exhaust related). Some people have the flat spot mapped out.

In general the car has a tendency to run a bit rich on the start-up. If it does than the revs will be slightly higher at ~1250 rpm at idle. Wait until they've settled down to ~1000 again before you start driving. This can cure the problem already.

Additionally the car only really wakes up above 4500 rpm. Don't try to force it at low rpms. Adjust your driving style and shift down. You'll get used to it.

Besides that welcome and good luck with the Clio. If you're interested and haven't done already you can also register over at cliors.de.

Get it remapped - it's the change of exhaust that has caused the flat-spot... I had the same, remap has almost eliminated it entirely.

Thank You for the all for the answers.
Where Can i get a remapp from?
i never have done anything like that. I just red in another forum that the Problem was caused by the flywheel, can that be a possibility to?
Otherwise i know a friend, who has a stock exhaust, so if i mount it the problem should be fixed?

It will almost definitely be the exhaust. Sometimes a new maf sensor helps (if yours is knackered) but usually it's the extra exhaust flow making and less back pressure

I put a centre silencer back in mine and it went away completely

A good map is probably needed for exhaust mods

Flat spots are a common thing if the exhaust is messed with.
And as said, the MAP sensor, which as you said it seems like running rich, it is more likely to be. They can go non linear, especially if you are not accelerating hard from low down. I guess the internal diaphragm gets sticky at that point.