Top gear Stockport

Hi everyone. Has anyone has any experience with top gear Stockport? I'm looking to possibly buy an exhaust from them and wondered what they're like on customer service.

hope I've posted this in the right section

Pepper

A few people on here who've had their center silencer cut out of their car and service was decent. Not sure if anybody had a full exhaust made by them though.
[MENTION=45848]adamgregory1985[/MENTION] had a scorpion system fitted there today as far as I know so he might be able to provide a review

Hi, my exhaust gets fitted next Wednesday by them however it's the third time they will have done work for me, centre silencer out on my clio and backbox on my old bmw, my bmw one was only a backbox as bmw wanted £800 for a new one so can't really comment as wasn't a full system. The centre silencer removal however was fine, customer service wise they are great plenty of stuff to read for whilst your waiting and they are keen to keep you topped up with tea/coffee etc, not the fastest however you don't want them to rush.

Okay. Thanks for the info! I think my car's exhaust is blowing (need to figure out where, any advice?) so I'm considering either replacing with something standard, or something a bit more fun! All depends on where the exhaust is leaking and what needs replacing tbh

Are you on standard exhaust at the minute? Would it be a custom one you are after like they make or one of the more mainstream manufacturers you'd be looking at getting? Top gear offer a range of loudness from standard to race, my bmw had their mild which is one above standard and it droned, on the motorway at 70 it was deafening and couldn't have a conversation. Centre silencer removal is a good mod if you want a bit more noise but on the cheap, get some nice pops etc but it can sound quite tinny. Have ypu had a look under to see if it is blowing? Should give you an idea.

Yes its standard at the minute. It sounds very raspy especially pulling through 2k rpm, which is what is making me think its blowing. after reading up on here im praying its not at the flexi joint. Will have a look under the car over the weekend if it stops raining.

I've been looking at the miltek one to be honest, or a k-tec. from what ive read they both seem similar. i really dont want anything too loud and droney, and want to avoid getting the flat spot on the rev range