Tom Tom help

Has anyone had any issues with no signal on their Tom Tom?

Mine has worked fine every day for over a year but 3weeks ago I put it on as usual (available satellites = 10, all green)
I drove 2 mins down the road and stopped at the shop came back out 1 min later started back up again and noticed available satellites =0
I then drove for about an hour and it stayed at no signal the whole time.
When I started my return trip as soon as I started the car I got available satellites = 10 straight away!

This happens daily now and I need to find out why.

Just to rule some things out, if it starts with no signal it never comes back until the car has been switched off and left for a short while so I don't think its the GPS antenna.

Anyone any ideas??

Never had an issue. there is a fix at Renault atm for tomtoms, but that's for it not accepting the entire postcode...

Never had an issue. there is a fix at Renault atm for tomtoms, but that's for it not accepting the entire postcode...

Could do with the post code fix doing, maybe they could sort the signal out at the same time!

I was showing the problem to one of the guys at work the other day, I switched it on and boom 11 satellites locked on within 5 seconds, switched it off then back on again and 0 satellites for the rest of the day.
Its got to be a fault with the unit or antenna.