Thoughts on this car?

I am so confused :worried:

I want a nice under 40k mileage car, full service history, with a spoiler (preferably or spare money to buy one), climate control, and recaros, up to about 8k.

Originally started wanting a LY R27, love white 197's too, and now the cogs in my head are grinding at the thought of a 200.

*head explodes*

It's priced due to mileage though to be fair, looks a decent example, speedlines, recaros and glacier white.

I like it.

But still, room for maneuvering on the price.

Looks nice tbh, around 6k would be reasonable. When i was buying i was looking at the 200 but i prefer the front end on the 197 so i got the 197, best looking clio to date in my opinion!

Does seem a tad high on price even with the low mileage. Also they seem to have conviantly missed out the part of the bolster that suffer from wear.

It's priced due to mileage though to be fair, looks a decent example, speedlines, recaros and glacier white.

I like it.

But still, room for maneuvering on the price.

It is the lowest mileage example I can find, and the highest spec too with all the extra bits.

I like it too :smile:

Yeah I agree, and if you don't ask you don't get!

That's a lovely example! Full spec too!

tbh, you can argue about price all day, if you think it's worth it, then it's worth paying that.

I reckon there's about £500-600 to haggle off that price. As I said in another post, your better off having the best of something (best 197) than than the 'worse' of something (200) the 200 won't be as well specced as the 197 for the money. Recaros, Speedlines etc

Ohhh and just because of the mileage, it'll still need to have had a belt change, or at least due one shortly if it hasn't had one.

Yeah and make sure it has been serviced every year too, you shouldn't leave a service just because of the limited mileage.

Thanks all.

Rang the guy and going to see it tomorrow - fingers crossed.

Sounds to be in great condition with no wear on the seats of steering wheel, or the body, and it has FSH yearly aswell.

Not sure on the belts as I think they are due in October. But that's exactly what my bargaining point on price is going to be :smile:

Seems like you've decided on one :smile: get that, knock £500 off for a belt change and you'll be laughing

lovely spec

When are you viewing it?

Rememver not to act too keen, just act as if your not fussed whether you drive it away or not