The world's biggest knobhead

... is me.

Firstly I ordered a front caliper seal kit when I meant to order a rear one.

Secondly I ordered some rear disks from Nextdaybrakes however they are the wrong size (240mm not 300mm(they did appear when I entered my reg though)).

Finally I ordered a single Pagid front brake disk when I thought I was getting two (why would anyone pay £81 for two Pagid disks when you can get two Brembos for £86?!?!).

Thankfully I can send everything back but I've lost out on all the postage!

:chair::chair::chair:

Well they sad bad luck comes in threes so that should be you then. Its a total pain returning things, esp heavy items like brake disks, costs a fortune.

Nothing on eBay really. Next day brakes have agreed to collect them free of charge which is nice of them. They don't supply the rear discs for the 197/200 even though they appear to be an official Brembo reseller.

Yeah I know, tell me about it!

Does anyone know where I can buy rear disks from (apart from k-tec)?

i bought pagid rear discs and pads as it was easier for me,the garage that did the work uses them a lot so just went with it,they were the the same price as OEM discs at the time,£104 each iirc

karl might be able to knock a few quid off standard ones though

i bought pagid rear discs and pads as it was easier for me,the garage that did the work uses them a lot so just went with it,they were the the same price as OEM discs at the time,£104 each iirc

karl might be able to knock a few quid off standard ones though

I couldn't find any Pagid ones.

SteC is going to sort me out anyway :smile: