The Clio is finally gone and a replacement is here..

So after years of debating if I will sell or not, I finally decided to do it last month as most of you may have saw from Gumtree/Pistonheads/Sales section on here.

Anyways after looking through the local paper I found a fantastic deal on a MINI Cooper S and took the plunge and bought it! Cheaper running costs, newer, almost just as fast and most importantly more practical. Everything I wanted really. I never really intended on buying a MINI it was a impulse buy. All I had to do was sell the Clio now.

Anyways, David100 on here contacted me, spoke about a few things, he put down a deposit and flew up two days later. Let him test drive the car on the way to the local bank from the airport, sorted out payment and away he went. Very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with!

After over 3 years of ownership I'm afraid to say this, but I actually don't miss the R27 much at all! I miss how good it looked and the note from the exhaust but other than that not at all. The car NEVER gave me any issues but it was time to move on!

Anyways, i'm still around as I said i would be and I will post images in the next week of the Cooper S.

IMG_1137_zps41557653.jpg

Look forward to the pictures! I do like mini's but there to common for my liking, but they are good cars. How is a mini more practical btw? That's the reason why I would have one as there to small.

Nice motor mate, again looking forward to pics and overall comparison but good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Look forward to the pictures! I do like mini's but there to common for my liking, but they are good cars. How is a mini more practical btw? That's the reason why I would have one as there to small.

Thanks mate! Yeah they are quite common around my area too but white Audi A3's are rapidly taking over that place oh and there isn't much Cooper S's going around :smile:

It's more practical for me as I probably only used the back seats on my R27 about 10 times over a 3 year period and it was for very small journeys. If I need to move stuff on a bigger scale I have a work van and also have access to my mother and fathers car.

Nice motor mate, again looking forward to pics and overall comparison but good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I will do some sort of comparison once I get some images up. The only thing I really don't like are the wheels, they are like MINI One wheels but they will be changed after winter is through :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions