Thanks guys n gals

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Nice to finally meet some 197 people!!!

Thanks to all who came...more people to come to the Nurburgring this year hopefully :smile:

good to meet you as well Mike,

and to all the other guys and girls i spoke to.

it is nice to put some faces to names lol, :thumbup:

Yeah was great to meet you too Mike, along with everyone else too! One thing I have realised today is that I have no idea who I have met uses which uesrname though! :001_rolleyes:

Yeah was great to meet you too Mike, along with everyone else too! One thing I have realised today is that I have no idea who I have met uses which uesrname though! :001_rolleyes:

should compile a real name list!

Adrian = Adrian, Muffmagnet197 on RS Forum

yeah my name is abit obvious being Matt_555 an all:wink:

but yeah was good to meet peoples....everyone was nice and welcoming!:tongueout: ...least now i know your not all little blue men:wink:

Yeh it was cool . Guys nice one

A2ON - Arron - was wearing. White t with a collar !

Had a good chat and was nice to meet everyone I did fall in live with sams ultra clean cup though sweet ride mate

I don't think I was the only nervous one there - I have been to countless meets before, but it has always been with people I know on Saxperience. New club, more of a challenge! Leap into the unknown, and I can honestly say what a great bunch we have here :smile::smile::smile:

Sorry, only came over at the end and spoke to Jase as was with other friends chatting and looking round meeting others and also spent a lot of time looking at the museum and the World Cup Rally cars.

Pete - Original Boy Racer

Yeah it was really good to meet some of the other members on here at put more names to faces - as usual the cars looked amazing. Hopefully we'll have some members left by FCS, just have to keep Mike away from that 'BAN' button lol ... :lol:

Yeah it was really good to meet some of the other members on here at put more names to faces - as usual the cars looked amazing. Hopefully we'll have some members left by FCS, just have to keep Mike away from that 'BAN' button lol ... :lol:

My finger moved a little closer to it just then :smile::smile::smile:

I'm gutted I can't be at either FCS or Trax this year :worried::worried:

was nice to finally meet you Mike, and some others :smile:

When we finally got there that was, must stop drinking before meets lol

no worries sam really nice motor . looks cool with the Bently plates to lol

was great to finally meet people and put names to faces and it makes me feel slightly less geeky now i know these forum "friends" are real hahahahahaha