Syron StreetRace

ffs, abit annoyed cant get these in 215 45 17 fitment, would mean that i would have to change all four.

Yea you said 5mm or 8mm, I wasn't aware there was a choice, I will measure them though when I get them in the next couple of days.

They have arrived!! Ordered Sunday evening and here today from Germany, which postage was free, will get put on in a week or so and will do a review.

What's the sidewalls like? soft?

They look a bargain and they look like they'll be 3 seconds a lap faster than anything else out there :smiley: but then so did the yokohama paradas I bought about 6 years ago (that were ****e)

Mine haven't arrived yet, hoping they will tomorrow. But I work away, so I won't see them until next weekend :worried:

cant wait to try them out, they'll have a direct comparison to my ad08's that'll be coming off

I will be getting mine put on Thursday, so will review more then, having them in hand they feel like they have quite hard side walls.

That's what we like to hear. Mine are waiting for me when I get home on the weekend.