suspension?

alex.murphy2011

Paid Member
Hi guys , currently rebuilding a cup 197 2008, going to be taking it on the track, just wondered what suspension are you all using that aren't mad expensive ?

Me and all my mates run H&R springs with cup shocks. The setup won’t be beaten for cost.

EF128FC7-1AC8-42F6-958B-30B713D47C89.jpeg

Quite a few people moan about them being too harsh for road, but I don’t find the too bad personally.

Reactions: alex.murphy2011
Hi have you looked at K-TEC Racing own offering? KTR Clio RS coilover suspension kit. £358 inc vat.

Developed as an entry level coil over kit for fast road and occasional track days. They run these on their fleet of loan cars. My kit was delivered today, being fitted next week.

I wasnt going to change from the standard set up, however I need to replace a rear shock. Should replace them in pairs really and that equates to £230. I have been told that it is common for Renault springs to fail. Additionally I have significant corrosion on the front shocks. It just made financial sense to have them all changed out once for £358.

Reactions: thunderstarter
Few people inc me have Gaz Golds!

Great mid range adjustable coilover perfect for track

Hi have you looked at K-TEC Racing own offering? KTR Clio RS coilover suspension kit. £358 inc vat.

Developed as an entry level coil over kit for fast road and occasional track days. They run these on their fleet of loan cars. My kit was delivered today, being fitted next week.

I wasnt going to change from the standard set up, however I need to replace a rear shock. Should replace them in pairs really and that equates to £230. I have been told that it is common for Renault springs to fail. Additionally I have significant corrosion on the front shocks. It just made financial sense to have them all changed out once for £358.

Report back with a review plz! I've heard they are a bit crashy...

Sure B. I’ve heard that they are a little softer then the cup set up but little in it if you compensate by lowering. Will let you know.
thanks D