Superchips special offer on Bluefin

Does anyone have any experience of this remap on a 200? Does it resolve the flat spot issues, particularly with cars that have had the centre silencer removed?

great share mate.. they are just a couple of miles from me :smile:

Anyone have the curve from TDF or RStuning for a quick comparisson

Mine is standard, worth the punt I thought.

People rave on about live maps but if your car is standard then this map should be ok. The guy whos car it is based on said the car was standard and it responded very well to the remap.

It has a 7 days no quibble if you read the terms. They say refund minus the map install but you are doinh the install de-install. So should be full refund.

Have you seen rs tuning one for 240. Not sure what the site discount is..

Last edited:
Cheers for response, when i get roun to doin a few mods on the clio could i then just sent it off to be remaped? The chip dat is...

If your cars new or under warranty these aren't a bad move as you can install and remove the software when you like unlike a live map.

If your not intending to mod the car these are the best way to go I think, when it's out of warranty and you want to modify it more you can always sell this on and modify the car further and have a live map then.

Last edited:
I've had my Bluefin since beginning of the year and have no quibbles at all with it. Car was standard except for panel filter when i installed it and it definitely made the car smoother/pokier and just 'nicer' to drive.

Fitted ITG Maxogen instead of panel filter last w/e and thats also made a improvement to the car so happy days. Only thing I might add to the car is the TDF exhaust later in the year.

Like already stated its not a live map and its generic so I haven't even bothered doing before and after dyno runs. (I'm not really bothered about chasing figures).

As stated its the convenient safe option (I'm still under warranty). Not for everyone but I got it for the offer price so couldn't say no!

I want one of these as I really can't be arsed going to a rolling road lol spent so much on the car lately its crazy, what I would like to know is if I got a de cat could superchips send me a suited map?