Summer Holidays

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Who is going where then this year?

Anywhere exotic? I've seen a few posts on FB already of some of my friends in New Zealand, USA, Spain etc etc, slightly jealous, but I have just spent two weeks in Scotland - love it there, the roads are a pleasure to drive on (even though I wasn't in the 182)

:jump1:

I've been to Spain in march and then Le Mans last weekend.
Hopefully going to Majorca in September and then back to Spain before Xmas:smile:

Ive just had a week in Kavos.
Nights out were crazy, weather was 35+ all week, topped 40 a few days.

Hopefully going out to Tenerife to see my bro who out there working.

Maybe a skiing holiday end of year

Just came back from 5 day bachelor party in Budapest, island hopping in Greece for 3 weeks (Skiathos, Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Antiparos, bring on the parties!!), then Frankfurt for 5 days, back to LDN mid of August and off we go on the 6th of September for our 12 days Alpine trip (which will include French riviera this year).

Can't wait!

Going to turkey in September, really looking forward to it, hopefully be booking Florida next year :smile::smile:

Ive not long been to Magaluf for a stag do, other than that, nothing planned so far which is soul destroying!!!

i fancy skiing near xmas, if not ill be booking a trip to Brazil/Peru

Me and a mate are off to Australia in October. Can't wait. Meeting up with a couple of mates who have moved over there. Also we've got tickets for the Aussie V8 supercar at Bathurst

My holiday consists of the Nurburgring in August. On arrival it's a lap in the M5 ring taxi and then next two days are DN9 trackday in the 200, can't wait :smile:

i get on a flight early tomorrow morning for a week in the French alps, downhill mountain biking.

cannot wait!

OMG I am so tight when it comes to holidays by the looks of it then lol!!!

Been lucky this year so far and I've got more to come. Qatar to see the in-laws in April, which was great. Then 2 weeks ago I was in Zante with the lads for my stag do, which was brilliant! Then my honeymoon in September we're going to Fethiye in Turkey which looks amazing! I hope the pictures don't lie 'cause it looks like paradise!

Also going to Barmouth in Wales for a few days straight after the wedding in August, then next year my best man is getting married in the Carribean, so looking forward to that too! Hopefully we'll fit in a quick trip to Qatar again as well. Funds may prevent that bit though!

Oh, it looks like I need to win the lottery to compete with you Arran lol!!!

Oh, it looks like I need to win the lottery to compete with you Arran lol!!!

Fortunately the trips to Qatar only cost us flights, we stay with and get fed by the in-laws, so doesn't cost that much. The lads paid for my stag do, only cost me my spending money! Which was really good of them. Good bunch of lads. The honeymoon has cost me a fortune though and I'm going to start saving for the Carribean as soon as the wedding is all paid for!

Been to Le Mans which I'd class as my first holiday for the year.

Looking to head somewhere for a couple of weeks in September with mates, on teletext holidays now trying to find somewhere :smile:

Off to the Ring with the lads in August.
Really fancy somewhere (cheapish) for some sun as well though.